Application Young Scientist Award
Young Scientist Award - Nominations are open until July 15Eligibility
To be eligible for the Young Scientist Award, a person must satisfy the following criteria:
- Not be older than 35 years old or be a Ph.D. student.
- Attend the ICLP conference and give the presentation or poster.
- Be the main contributor of the submitted paper.
- Not be a past recipient of the YS Award.
Nomination/Application (You are allowed to nominate yourself)
Please introduce your nominations before July 15, 2016 online using the following link http://goo.gl/forms/D2lGTVDky0pP8uu62
or sending an email to email@example.com, with the following information, before July 15, 2016:
- Has the nominee been the recipient of the YSA before? (Y/N)
- Is the nominee the main contributor to the paper? (Y/N)
(Identification of the paper)
- Title of the paper
- Ref. # of the paper
(Identification of the nominee)
- Title of the nominee (e.g. Mr., Ms., Dr.)
- Full name of the nominee
- Organization of the nominee
- Country of residence of the nominee
- Email of the nominee
- Age of the nominee
- Is the nominee a Ph.D. student? (Y/N)
(Identification of the supervisor, if applicable)
- Name of PhD supervisor of the nominee
- Organization of the supervisor of the nominee